The other week Jake and I were talking about him moving to the other side of the world without coming to visit Brisbane, where I'd been mentally cataloguing good spots for him to photograph. For some reason, I thought it would be a convincing argument if I said I would send him terrible photos of Brisbane every day until he came (because I'm not a very good photographer at all)... Honestly, I confuse even myself sometimes.
To cut a (not-so) long story short, it ended up being decided that we'd try and share at least one good photo of our lives every day. I can't quite remember why... The only rule being that it can only be on our phones (he has an HTC Magic and I have an iPhone), but we can use any in-phone apps to edit them.
You can find them all on our flickr page jakeandkahiwa.
Jake also wrote a blog post about it, and you should check out some of his proper photos, cos they're awesome.
It seems to be going quite well. Some early runner favourites include:
That is all :)
No comments:
Post a Comment