Sunday, August 31, 2008

Yellow Ukulele!

Oh happiness and joy - my daddy (and related family) got me a gorgeous cute little yellow ukulele for my birthday!! I've just spent the last hour or so downloading chords and tabs and playing... Good thing there's such good soundproofing between apartments ;)
It really is quite pretty though, a happy sunshine yellow with a little dolphin on the bottom and it even has a really nice rounded sound to it! Not bad, huh?
Maybe I should post a video of me trying to play it - I know one tiny little ditty by heart, thanks to Grandpa, and I'm learning a couple of other ones at the moment; should be hilarious :D

Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to meeeeeeeeeeee, Happy Birthday to me! :D

1 comment:

Muss said...

and now your cute little ukulellow has the names of your nearest and dearest !!

post a photo of the ukulellow !
post a photo of you !
post a photo of your new home !
post a photo of something

ur our fav kiwafruit .. ur da kiwafruitiest of all da kiwafruitz