Sunday, January 4, 2009

Wellington!

We made it! Yay!

That sounds silly on a Brisbane to Wellington flight, but it was bumpy as, I tell you. The entire trip was rocky like a boat swaying in the ocean and when we finally landed there was a loud BANG as though we had hit something! I'm not so certain I'm looking forward to flying with Qantas for the rest of this trip if yesterday was anything to go by...

On a humourous note, DH got bomb/explosives tested leaving Brisbane - *giggle* Perhaps not such an auspicious start to a worldwide adventure to be randomly selected to "come behind the screen"... It was definitely a heart-stopping moment when he got pulled aside because I was sure we hadn't done anything wrong... Well, besides DH trying to "acquire" a Qantas pen from check-in - getting paged over the intercom to give a pen back is kinda funny really ;)

Next few days are chocka-block full of trying to schedule seeing friends & family. Hope we can make it everywhere. Not to mention the fact we still need to find accommodation in most of Europe - Eeek!

Aren't Kathmandu Sales just fabulous? So much cool stuff for such reasonable prices... hehe

No comments: